Terms & Conditions
We operate the website www.steelmkts.com We, Steel Information & Marketing System, a limited liability Sole Prop. registered in India with our registered office at Sai Baba Market, Amloh Road, Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab-147301.
2. Nature Of The Site
The Site includes on-line information relating to the steel industry, which is accessible on line. The material, information and content whether on the Site or sent to you by email,sms or any other means (hereinafter called "the Content") does not constitute any form of professional investment or other advice, recommendation, representation or endorsement and should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any business investment or other decision. Appropriate independent advice should be sought before making any such decisions. Any information that you receive via or as a result of your subscription to the Site whether or not it is classified real , may have ceased to be current by the time it reaches you and therefore not entirely accurate. We are not responsible for any use of the Content by you outside its scope as stated in these Terms. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness and fitness for any purpose of all details of opinions, advice, and other information provided on the Site.
By subscribing to our site, you warrant that:
(A) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
(B) You are at least 18 years old.
4. Contract between you and us
1. The process of registration or subscription to our site shall conclude upon receipt of the requisite subscription charges as prevalent at the time of such registration. A contract with you for receipt of the services pursuant to subscription to our site will come into effect when we send you an email message confirming your subscription details and not before.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we will charge you in US Dollars or in Indian Rupee. You will also have to pay any applicable taxes levied under any applicable law.
3. The updated subscription price is set out in the page on our site, which mentions the subscription process. You can take an annual subscription, which will not automatically renew. We will notify you 15 days in advance regarding the expiry of your subscription along with the prevailing subscription price. You will have to manually renew the subscription by payment of the subscription fee for the extended period. Please be informed that your Internet Service Provider and/or telephone operator may separately charge you for time spent accessing our site in the manner agreed between you and your Internet Service Provider.
1. You shall indemnify and hold Steel Information & Marketing System, its licensors or its employees harmless against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any breach or violation of provisions of these Terms.
2. Subject to clause 5.3 below, this indemnity shall apply whether or not you have been negligent or at fault.
3. Nothing in this agreement shall have the effect of excluding or limiting any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud.
1. You hereby warrant that you agree that the registration is for a single user only, unless we agree otherwise in writing.
2. You hereby warrant that all the information provided to us during the registration process is true and accurate. If you provide us with an e-mail address that will result in e-mails or SMS messages that we send to you being sent via a computer or telephone network operated or owned by a third party then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. We allow you access to the subscription services on the basis that:
(a) Your user name and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else.
(b) You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of our site.
(c) You do not maliciously create additional usernames for the purpose of abusing the functionality of our site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user by adopting a similar username at all times during the subscription you comply with these Terms.
3. If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements or any other provision of these Terms, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the Subscription Services. If we wish to terminate your registration, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that your registration has been terminated. Your username and password will become invalid immediately.
7. Copyright and Limitations For Use
The content displayed or received by you through the subscription to our site (“Content”) is the property of Steel Information and Marketing System or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Our site and the Content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this site in any form is expressly prohibited. Access to the information on this site shall in no manner imply any right or permission to copy or allow for incorporation of any material or any part therein in any work or publication not limited to any other form. By accessing this/our site, you agree that reproduction, printing, re-transmission, copying, distribution, publishing or selling of any content provided on this site is expressly prohibited. In particular, and without limitation, you expressly agree that you shall not post any content from this site to any mail lists, newsgroups or electronic bulletin boards without the prior written consent of Steel Information & Marketing System. To request consent for matters, you may contact Steel Information & Marketing System at email@example.com. All rights (including Copyright) in relation to the information / content on this site exclusively belong to Steel Information & Marketing System. Any violation(s) by you or any person acting on your behalf shall subject you to legal consequences not limited to damages, fines / penalties and other necessary court action.
You hereby acknowledge that you have subscribed to our site, in order to receive news, information and understand the Iron & Steel industry, against which you pay a nominal subscription fee. The Content includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. We and our Content licensors are not giving investment advice, tax advice, legal advice, or other professional advice. We and our Content licensors do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions and recommendations. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters.
8. Proprietary Rights
1. The Content is protected by international copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights owned by us or third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned on our site may be trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us.
2. You may display the Content to one person electronically on a single computer, download and store one copy of the information in machine readable form, print (but not photocopy) one copy of the information and store such pages for caching purposes only. Except in the case of information you have placed on our site, you may not do any of the following without our prior written consent, or the prior written consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights if different:
Download, display or store any of the Content otherwise than as permitted above; modify, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, copy, distribute, broadcast, adapt, create derivative works of or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content; sub-license, rent, lease, transfer or attempt to assign the rights in the Content to any other person, make the materials available on a network, use the information in any manner, or transfer or export the Content or any copies into any country, other than in compliance with these Terms and with applicable laws or allow any other person to use the information other than in accordance with the Terms and the subscription agreement.
9. Our refunds policy
1. If you choose to cancel the subscription from anytime between its commencement and expiry, the amount received will not be refunded unless:
(a)It is otherwise agreed upon in writing at the time of the subscription by you
(b)If the management deems it fit to refund or reconcile it with other group services
2. Except as stated in clause 9.1 above, the subscription fee shall not be refunded.
1. This licence shall commence in accordance with clause 4.1 and shall (subject to earlier termination pursuant to this clause 10) continue from year to year indefinitely, unless you fail to renew the subscription under clause 4.3.
2. We may terminate your subscription at any time by written notice/email to you, if you commit any breach of any of your obligations here in these Terms or any other applicable conditions.
3. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall be liable and continue to be held accountable for any acts or omissions done by you, directly or indirectly, during the terms of your subscription to our site. The termination of these Terms shall in no event terminate or prejudice: (i) the warranties provided by you in clause 6; (ii) the copyright protection and the proprietary rights under clause 7 and 8 (iii) liabilities agreed in clause 5 (iv) this clause 10.3 and (v) the agreed law and jurisdiction determined in clause 14 hereto.
11. Transfer of rights
1. The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assignees.
2. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
3. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
12. Entire agreement
These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any Contract.
Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that are set out in these Terms (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract.
Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud or breach of our intellectual property rights.
13. Our right to vary these terms
1. We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time.
2. You agree to keep regular track of these Terms, which are always available on our site and agree that they are binding on you. Should you at any time after your subscription do not agree to any change then it shall be promptly communicated to us and we shall either refund the subscription fee (refund amount to be calculated on pro rata basis) or mutually agree to the variations in these Terms (concerning the revised portion) in writing. However, if no such communication is received within 15 days from the date of revisions or amendments in these Terms, you hereby agree to abid by the revised terms.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Indian law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to jurisdiction Fatehgarh Sahib, India.